Any questions regarding our Privacy Practices should be directed to the Data Privacy Officer (details provided in the Contacts section below).
Personal data collection and use
Our website collects certain information automatically and stores it as logs. The information collected by us is as follows:
- Internet protocol (IP) addresses, the region or general location where your computer or device is accessing the internet, device type used to access the website, browser type, operating system and other information about the usage of Himatsingka Seide Limited ‘s website, including a history of the pages you view. This is typically done to recognize your device, the pages of our Site that you visit, the time and date of your visit, the time spent on those pages and other statistics to enable us in providing better user experience to you in your future visits to this website.
We directly collect from you, the personal data in following ways:
- By entering information to Contact Us, we collect your name, email address, country of residence, phone number, job title, company you represent and details of the inquiry to enable us to respond to a general/business inquiry made by you on behalf of your company.
- You provide us information during registrations. In order to send you our newsletters, other news alerts that you may have subscribed to and webinars, we ask for your name, phone number, designation, email address and company you represent. Please note that we may also be collecting any information that you may have mentioned in any communication/email that you send to us after registering with us.
- You provide us your email address when subscribing and unsubscribe through writing us using email address to DPO@himatsingka.com mentioning “I want to opt-out and providing your subscribed email id”. The preference centre keeps track of your communication preferences (over email) and areas of interest (such as receiving newsletters and/or webinar mailers) that you may have either opted into or opted out of.
- By entering information on registration with Himatsingka Seide Limited Careers, we obtain your name and email id to contact you as an Employment candidate and consider you for job opportunities within Himatsingka Seide Limited.
We process the received information only to pursue our legitimate business interests, respond to your queries, establish communication with prospective clients (whom you represent) and to enhance user experience.
You also have the option to subscribe/opt-in to receive newsletters, new alerts and marketing content. You can always opt-out of such options using our blog or click the “unsubscribe” link at the bottom of an email newsletter. Himatsingka Seide Limited shall adhere to your preferences.
Himatsingka Seide Limited, its subsidiaries and group companies and their branches (“Himatsingka”) has implemented adequate technical and organizational safeguards, in line with industry standards to ensure the security of personal data, including the prevention of the alteration, loss, damage, unauthorized processing or access, of such personal data. Himatsingka appreciates the sensitive nature of the personal data, and the risks to which such personal data is exposed by virtue of human action and the physical or natural environment.
The key security measures to keep your personal data secure and confidential, including and not limited to:
- Limiting the access of employees to such personal data.
- Ensuring that such access is on a strictly need to know basis, such as to respond to an inquiry or request.
- Enforcing strict disciplinary action on employees who misuse such personal data.
We are part of an international group of companies and, as such, transfer personal data concerning you to countries outside the EU. Please https://himatsingka.com/contact-india.html to see list of our companies within our corporate group.
We transfer personal data between our subsidiaries and affiliated entities and delivery centres for the purposes explained above.
Your personal data is stored in databases, and on the servers of the cloud-based database management services that Himatsingka Seide Limited engages, located within and outside EU.
Where we transfer personal data outside of the EU, we either transfer personal data to countries that provide an adequate level of protection (as determined by the European Commission) or we have appropriate safeguards in place. Appropriate safeguards to cover these transfers are in the form of standard contractual/data protection clauses adopted by the European Commission.
- keep all personal data for as long as is reasonably necessary taking into consideration Himatsingka’s need to answer queries or resolve problems, or any other purpose outlined above or to comply with legal requirements under applicable law(s). This means that Himatsingka may retain your personal data for a reasonable period after, for example, the end of the contract with the client you represent, or after your query has been addressed. After this period, your personal data will be deleted from all Himatsingka systems.
- Honour your request to have your personal data deleted at any time. You may always choose to opt-out by writing to us at <DPO@himatsingka.com>.
You have a right to:
- Request access to your personal data and request details of the processing activities conducted by Himatsingka Seide Limited its subsidiaries, group companies or branches
- Request that your personal data is rectified if it is inaccurate or incomplete
- Request erasure of your personal data in certain circumstances.
- Request restriction of the processing of your personal data by Himatsingka in certain circumstances.
- Object to the processing of your personal data in certain circumstances.
- Receive your personal data in a structured, commonly used and machine-readable format in certain circumstances.
- Lodge a complaint with the relevant supervisory authority.
- Object to, and not to be subject to a decision based solely on, automated processing (including profiling), which produces legal effects or significantly affects you.
- Withdraw any consent you may have provided to us at any time by contacting us.
To exercise the rights outlined above in respect of your personal data you may also our Data Protection officer <DPO@himatsingka.com>.
This site contains links that may lead you to other sites. Be careful when accessing these links, as Himatsingka is not responsible for the privacy practices or the content of such other Websites.
Himatsingka Seide Limited is the controller of data for the purposes of GDPR. If you have any concerns as to how your data is processed, you can contact our Data Protection officer <DPO@himatsingka.com>.